ROCK SOLID ON SAFETY
Every year at Adrenalin Quarry 1000s of people jump off our cliffs without incident. All adrenalin sports involve some risk, but we go out of our way to minimise danger. We take safety seriously. The only thing you need to worry about is having fun.
The Zip saw 37,000 safe jumps in 2011 and The Giant Swing hurled 4138 of you over the cliff edge with no problems. Trained instructors double-checked every step of the way before every launch. We confidently encourage families to come and enjoy the thrills of the rides.
Our coasteering instructors are BCF/SLSGB-qualified and we only use top of the range gear. We invest in quality because well never scrimp on your safety.
We go over the top about safety
You go over the top safely
- Your safety is our No 1 priority
- All rides supervised by trained instructors
- State-of-the-art equipment, regularly checked and renewed
- Thorough safety briefing on all rides
- Staff always on hand to advise & reassure
- Safety boat on the lake at all times