HOWS THIS FOR MOTIVATION?
- Fly down The UKs Maddest Zip Wire
- Defy gravity on The UKs Tallest Swing
- Co-operate on the catapult
- Go wild swimming & cliff jumping in our unique freshwater coasteering sessions
- Design & build rafts for deep, deep water
At Adrenalin Quarry we set challenges to transform thinking, break down boundaries and turn your day upside down. 2014 clients included:
- Cornwall Partnership
- NHS Foundation Trust
- 4COM PLC and Castle Air
FULL DAY: £80
Welcome, intro and briefing in marquee. Change off and kit up for Coasteering & The Blob/Raft-building tailored to your group.
Debrief and break for lunch (time may vary with activities), followed by Zip/Swing/Trust/
Debrief and depart from marquee (time may vary with activities).
NB With water challenges, running order may vary, either AM or PM.
FOOD & DRINK OPTIONS
- Welcome teas/coffee/juice £3.00pp
- Teas/coffee/juice at morning or afternoon break in marquee £3.00pp
- Lunch: freshly made picnics or AQ BBQs with everything you need, ready to cook on a Quarry Grill £11.50pp
- Other options are available, let us know what you need
FACILITIES & EQUIPMENT
- 490M twin zip wires
- 17m, 3-person cliff top swing 50m over the lake
- Full coasteering course with a range of water jumps, climbs and belays
- The Blob, a 12m x 3m floating human catapult
- Automatic video capture on The Zip and The Giant Swing (with purchase of video passes) and posted to individual FB pages
- Photo capture of water sessions (by AQ instructors, posted to AQ FB if you like)
- Deep freshwater lake surrounded by 50M cliffs
- Changing areas and clean toilets
- 2200m2 of lawn adjacent to the lake shore
- 2 x 28' x 38' Capri marquees which can join into one
- Cafe and annexe to seat 30
- Extensive parking
ADRENALIN TEAM BUILDING ESSENTIALS
- Choose any combination of: Giant Swing, Zip Wires, Coasteering & Cliff Jumping, Inflatable Catapult and Raft Building
- Min group: 4, max group: surprise us
- We can arrange accommodation & catering for you, including picnics and BBQs on the day
- Ample parking provided
- Safety is an absolute priority. All staff are fully trained and our coasteering instructors are BCF/SLSGB-qualified. The site and our top-of-the-range gear are regularly checked/inspected
- Easy-to-book: call 01579 308 204
Right next door to Adrenalin Quarry is Kartworld, one of Cornwall’s biggest all-weather outdoor karting centres. They’re well geared up for team building groups and high-octane action is guaranteed if your team fancy a race. We can easily incorporate a go karting session into any of our team building packages. Just give us a call on 01579 308 204.
Whether you’ve travelled a long way to get here, your corporate trip is more than a day out, or you’re simply too knackered to do anything except crawl in to bed after a day at Adrenalin Quarry, we can arrange quality accommodation to suit all budgets at trusted local hotels and B&Bs.
WHY RAFT BUILDING?
Apart from the fact that we have a deep quarry lake, a store full of rope and enough floats to shift the Titanic:
- It’s challenging but achievable
- It encourages lateral thinking
- It hones problem solving skills
- It gets people working together
- It develops creativity
- It’s more fun than flipcharts